- Comes installed with a complimentary high-quality Steel reinforced 18mm rubber tip
- Great for collector's item
- Conversational faux ivory handle
- Craftsmanship shows close attention to detail
- Tapered wood shaft.
A scrimshaw rabbit handle walking cane that looks just like the antique original from the early 1800's. You can see the close attention to detail with how the grass weaves up into the running rabbits body; which gives a comfortable hold.Scrimshaw etching is a unique art form dating back to the American Whale man. Once carved and finely detailed out of ivory or whale bone, you'll find our selection is art-crafted from a resin material to look like an original. The silver ring collar also brings sophistication to the neck of the black beechwood shaft. It is treated with a semi-gloss water-resistant finish for protection. Also, the wood is kiln-cured for strength and durability. Compared to other canes, these are more resistant to splintering or cracking, ensuring a superior product. To see a closer image, click-on the tab below the picture. ***Please note a scrimshaw walking cane, will not survive being dropped. These items will not be replaced or covered under warranty if they are broken. A fragile clay like material is used to make these items. The handle will break if it is dropped or fallen***
This cane is manufactured by HARVY
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "36 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 5'11".
(You may choose to have the cane shortened if the "Optional Sizing" option is available under the "Add to Cart" button.)
Approximate Size Guide for User's Height to Length of Cane
*These are approximate measurements
* PLEASE NOTE: There is No Minimum Height Requirement for this Cane. These are rough estimates of the User's Height to Cane Height and the cane MUST be checked for the correct size before use to prevent injury. Please see Step #2 from the full sizing guide