- Tarnish resistant German Alpacca silver
- Popular Derby style handle
- Genuine maple wood shaft painted with a rich black lacquer
- Comes installed with a complimentary high-quality 18mm rubber tip
This sophisticated and smooth wave like fritz styled Alpacca metal handled walking cane is much stronger than pure silver. The handle is made in Germany from nickel silver and is very durable and resistant from scratching and excessive tarnishing.Nickel silver dates back from the Far East in the 18th century and became more popular in the 1840's onward throughout Europe. With the whole J handle made from Alpacca silver your hand will have a comfortable grip and the unique, wave shaped, fritz handle will bring many compliments. The shaft on this Alpacca walking cane is made from the finest and strongest Maple wood available, then tapered, and treated with a semi-gloss water-resistant finish. The wood is kiln-cured for strength and durability and assembled with threaded steel studs to ensure many years of use. Compared to other canes, this cane is more resistant to splintering or cracking, ensuring a superior product. This sophisticated walking cane is sure to be a conversation piece. An Alpacca walking cane is made to last and can be handed down through generations. Just click-on the tab below the picture for a closer look.
This cane is manufactured by HARVY
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "36 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 5'11".
(You may choose to have the cane shortened if the "Optional Sizing" option is available under the "Add to Cart" button.)
Approximate Size Guide for User's Height to Length of Cane
*These are approximate measurements
* PLEASE NOTE: There is No Minimum Height Requirement for this Cane. These are rough estimates of the User's Height to Cane Height and the cane MUST be checked for the correct size before use to prevent injury. Please see Step #2 from the full sizing guide
Sign up and receive a free faux leather wrist strap
($8 Dollar Value) with your next purchase.*
*Offer valid with purchase of a cane.