- Comes installed with complimentary high-quality 18mm steel inserted rubber tip
- Clear coat to protect beechwood wood shaft
- Resin handle looks like marble
- Available for left or right hands
This palm grip cane, with a stylish brass collar, is designed to follow the contours of your hand so such a tight grip isn't necessary. The marble looking handle is made with a highly strong ABS plastic and comes in either a left or right handed grip. These particular canes are much more comfortable than standard cane handles, so they work well for people experiencing carpal tunnel syndrome or arthritis. The brown wooden shaft is made with a hard beechwood for strength and balance. To see a closer look, just click-on the tab below the picture.
This cane is manufactured by Alex Orthopedic
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "36 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 5'11".
(You may choose to have the cane shortened if the "Optional Sizing" option is available under the "Add to Cart" button.)
Approximate Size Guide for User's Height to Length of Cane
*These are approximate measurements
* PLEASE NOTE: There is No Minimum Height Requirement for this Cane. These are rough estimates of the User's Height to Cane Height and the cane MUST be checked for the correct size before use to prevent injury. Please see Step #2 from the full sizing guide
Sign up and receive a free faux leather wrist strap
($8 Dollar Value) with your next purchase.*
*Offer valid with purchase of a cane.