- Clear coat to protect the wood
- Made from genuine Irish blackthorn
- Historical collector's piece
- Not to be used as a walking stick
- Comes with an attached leather strap for easier handling
The Shillelagh, formally known as the Bata to the Irish. When this idea originated in the mid 1700's it was used for many reasons; like hunting, protection, and the eventual use of walking or hiking. This Shillelagh is made from the Blackthorn bush or tree, also known as the European spiny plum. It is in its natural knobbed state and has a leather strap that has been attached through the Blackthorn wood for your convenience. Each one is unique. This stick is available from 18"-22". This is not a cane.
This accessory is manufactured by Harvy
Sign up and receive a free faux leather wrist strap
($8 Dollar Value) with your next purchase.*
*Offer valid with purchase of a cane.