- Genuine zebrano wood handle and shaft
- Sophisticated silver accent collar
- Wood wax protection to seal and maintain the Zebrano wood properties
- Comes installed with a high quality 18mm rubber tip
The Royal Cane Company has chosen zebrano wood to make this cane. It is one of the most beautiful and most unique woods available. This unique wood is from the coast of West Africa and is also called Zebrano wood. The finest craftsmanship has been used to create a class and perfection of its own in using such a beautiful wood. The workmanship illustrates excellence through its extremely smooth finish and rounded edges. When seeing this Zebrano wood walking cane in person, you will be amazed by its dramatic color zebra typed banding. Zebrano wood gets its name from the zebra like stripes of these attractive rich brownish-black wood grains that run through the pale golden yellow colored heart of the wood. Just like a persons fingerprint no two patterns are exactly alike. The shinny silver collar accents the beauty of the natural wood grain. Zebrano wood is very strong and sturdy. The surface has been sanded and polished to prevent splintering and cracking. This cane will be a delightful addition to any cane collection.
This cane is manufactured by Royal Canes
"Standard Size"for this cane is
"37.5 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is
(You may choose to have the cane shortened if the "Optional Sizing" option is available under the "Add to Cart" button.)
Approximate Size Guide for User's Height to Length of Cane
*These are approximate measurements
* PLEASE NOTE: There is No Minimum Height Requirement for this Cane. These are rough estimates of the User's Height to Cane Height and the cane MUST be checked for the correct size before use to prevent injury. Please see Step #2 from the full sizing guide
Sign up and receive a free faux leather wrist strap
($8 Dollar Value) with your next purchase.*
*Offer valid with purchase of a cane.