- Expertly hand carved spiral Chestnut shaft
- Comes installed with a complimentary high-quality 22mm rubber tip
- Clear coat to protect the wood
- Scorched and stained for a natural rustic appearance
A hand-carved masterpiece from Chestnut wood that has been turned, flamed, and scorched. This Shepard's handled cane has been stained with a rich dark autumn brown finish. Also, notice the amazing hand-crafted workman-ship on the Shepard's hook and shaft.
This cane is manufactured by HARVY
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "36 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 5'11".
(You may choose to have the cane shortened if the "Optional Sizing" option is available under the "Add to Cart" button.)
Approximate Size Guide for User's Height to Length of Cane
*These are approximate measurements
* PLEASE NOTE: There is No Minimum Height Requirement for this Cane. These are rough estimates of the User's Height to Cane Height and the cane MUST be checked for the correct size before use to prevent injury. Please see Step #2 from the full sizing guide