- Comes installed with a complimentary high-quality 18 mm rubber tip
- Clear coat to protect wood shaft
- Handle has great see through color all the way through
- Available for left or right hands
Wow! A palm grip with a genuine looking Amber handle. This Amber design is made by the same process that Faux Amber Jewlery is made. The handle has beautiful streaks of black and orange with air bubbles inside to mimic real Amber. The shaft is made of hard beechwood and has a black sealled acrylic finish. Along with the stylish brass ring collar, this palm grip cane is designed to follow the contours of your hand and comes in either a left or right handed grips. These particular canes are also much more comfortable than standard cane handles. They especially work well for people experiencing carpal tunnel or arthritis. Made in Germany. Just click-on the tab below the picture for a closer look.
This cane is manufactured by HARVY
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "36 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 5'11".
(You may choose to have the cane shortened if the "Optional Sizing" option is available under the "Add to Cart" button.)
Approximate Size Guide for User's Height to Length of Cane
*These are approximate measurements
* PLEASE NOTE: There is No Minimum Height Requirement for this Cane. These are rough estimates of the User's Height to Cane Height and the cane MUST be checked for the correct size before use to prevent injury. Please see Step #2 from the full sizing guide