- Proudly Handcrafted in the USA
- Made from laminate birch wood
- Heavy clear coat to protect the wood
- Comes installed with complimentary high-quality 25mm rubber tip
Wow! An amazing looking cane that has to be seen in person to be able to be truly admired. This cane is carved in a spiral twist that resembles a rope design. The process that makes this intricate design is very intensive and take many hours of handcrafted work. The pigmented colored wood is colored by separately dying each layer of wood and then gluing it together the same way plywood is made. The twist of the wood enhances the look of the layered wood to make a beautiful pattern. This cane has to be seen to be believed. Please note the colors and shapes shown in the pictures may vary slightly, no two are exactly the same as these are hand crafted.
This cane is manufactured by an American Woodcrafter
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "37 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 6'0".
(You may choose to have the cane shortened if the "Optional Sizing" option is available under the "Add to Cart" button.)
Approximate Size Guide for User's Height to Length of Cane
*These are approximate measurements
* PLEASE NOTE: There is No Minimum Height Requirement for this Cane. These are rough estimates of the User's Height to Cane Height and the cane MUST be checked for the correct size before use to prevent injury. Please see Step #2 from the full sizing guide