- Proudly Handcrafted in the USA
- Extra tall for users over 6'1
- Made from laminate birch wood
- Heavy clear coat to protect the wood
- Comes installed with complimentary high-quality 22mm rubber tip
Fantastic! We now have Extra Long Colortone walking canes available. This style of a walking cane is one of the most unique and artistic designs on the market. Look at the colorful swirls of blue, green, cream and brown that actually go through the depth of the wood. The wood of the shaft also twists to give a 'one of a kind' look. Each one of these Colortone walking canes is made with a lament Birchwood; which make them extremely strong. These canes have been orthopedic approved by the Mayo clinic and are proudly made by a skilled craftsman in the USA! They have a very comfortable derby handle to grip with a smooth flat top. Enjoy using this very popular and unique extra long walking cane. Click-on the tab below the picture to get a closer look. Please note the colors and shapes shown in the pictures may vary slightly, no two are exactly the same as these are hand crafted.
This cane is manufactured by an American Woodcrafter
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "47 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 7'9".
(You may choose to have the cane shortened if the "Optional Sizing" option is available under the "Add to Cart" button.)
Approximate Size Guide for User's Height to Length of Cane
*These are approximate measurements
* PLEASE NOTE: There is No Minimum Height Requirement for this Cane. These are rough estimates of the User's Height to Cane Height and the cane MUST be checked for the correct size before use to prevent injury. Please see Step #2 from the full sizing guide